Home ›› Data Acquisition & Control ›› PCI Express Card
AD-PCIE-1753 is a 96-bit digital I/O card for the PCI bus. The card emulates mode 0 of the 8255 PPI chip, but the buffered circuits offer higher driving capability than the 8255. The 96 I/O lines are divided into twelve 8-bit I/O ports. Users can configure each port as input or output via software.
AD-PCIE-175396-ch Digital I/O PCI Express Card
- Fully compatible with PCI-1753
- Up to 96 TTL digital I/O lines
- Emulates mode 0 of 8255 PPI
- Buffered circuits for higher driving capacity than the 8255
- Interrupt handling capability
- Output status read-back
- Supports input data pattern match and change of state functions
- Keep I/O settings and output status after hot reset
- Supports both dry and wet contact
- High-density 100-pin SCSI connector
|Digital I/O||Channels||96 digital I/O lines|
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Output Capability||Current to drive single channel: 24 mA (max.), Current to drive all channels: 1.44 A (max.)|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Programming Mode||8255 PPI mode 0|
|General||Bus Type||PCI Express V1.0|
|Dimensions (L x H)||175 x 100 mm (6.9" x 3.9")|
|I/O Connectors||1 x 100-pin SCSI female connector|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 3.3 V @ 600 mA, Max.: 3.3 V @ 3 A|
|Temperature (Operating)||0 ~ 60°C (32 ~ 140°F) (refer to IEC 68-2-1, 2)|
|Temperature (Storage)||-20 ~ 70°C (-4 ~ 158°F) (refer to IEC 68-2-3)|